The video is here :
and the worksheet is right there:
Barack Obama’s Inaugural Address 2009
The link to the webpage you are going to work on is in the following document itself. Answer all the questions. You can either
- print the document and fill it in
- or just write your answers on your copybook.
US school system CE webquest
I’m Mr Malégeant ( hence Mr M.), a new English teacher at your school.
If you need to
- contact me
- ask a question
- send me files ( assignments / essays / preparations/ mp3s/links to your videos)
use this e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a blog I have used for quite some time with my pupils in collège notably; I will keep it and use it with you so I can:
- upload interesting documents ( videos / articles / links / pictures related to whichever theme/issue we will be working on)
- post webquests / assignments / summaries
- upload YOUR productions (maybe videos / mp3s / leaflets created with the projets or final tasks / articles or more globally any production that might useful to other students in the future)
- IF you wish to use this platform to showcase something you do/create that might have a link with your curriculum, DO NOT HESITATE to come and tell me about your project (thinking of projects based on photos / video-making / some kind of magazine / whatever…)
But whatever you do, don’t forget 😉
The two best sites to revise your PRESENT PERFECT SKILLS !
@ ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS
some interesting things to watch / do regarding the “prétérit simple VS prétérit BE+Ving ” new sequence.
Interactive exercise 2
Interactive exercise 3
Interactive exercises 4
some old-school grammar taught live by an old-school (but very efficient!) English teacher : CHECK THIS OUT!
I used this nice animation for a short / easy listening comprehsion with prétérit BE+Ving verbs.
YESTERDAY AT THE BEACH : a nice animation + RAGS TO RICHES game! >>> GO !